A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayesh Makim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayesh Makim, Neurology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Facial Paralysis
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayesh Dhirajlal Makim MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jayesh D. Makim practice?
- Dr. Jayesh Makim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayesh Makim practices Neurology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Neurologists.