A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayesh Patel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayesh Patel, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Skyline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayesh Ambubhai Patel MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jayesh A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jayesh Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayesh Patel practices Infectious Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Infectious Disease Doctors.