A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayesh Patel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayesh Patel, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Skyline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayesh Ambubhai Patel MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jayesh A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jayesh Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayesh Patel practices Infectious Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Infectious Disease Doctors.