A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayeshkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayeshkumar Patel, Nephrologist, Emergency Physician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayeshkumar Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda University, Baroda, Gujarat, India 1991. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayeshkumar Shantilal Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jayeshkumar S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jayeshkumar Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayeshkumar Patel practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists and Jersey City Nephrologists.