A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaylaine Ghoubrial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaylaine Ghoubrial, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaylaine Ghoubrial, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghoubrial graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghoubrial has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaylaine Ghoubrial FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jaylaine Ghoubrial practice?
- Dr. Jaylaine Ghoubrial has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaylaine Ghoubrial practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.