A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaylaine Ghoubrial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaylaine Ghoubrial, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaylaine Ghoubrial, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghoubrial graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ghoubrial has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghoubrial accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaylaine Ghoubrial practice?
Dr. Jaylaine Ghoubrial practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.