A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayme Dowdall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayme Dowdall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dowdall
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dowdall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowdall graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Dowdall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayme Rose Dowdall MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jayme R. Dowdall practice?
- Dr. Jayme Dowdall has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayme Dowdall practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.