A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayme Dowdall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayme Dowdall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowdall graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Dowdall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayme Rose Dowdall MD is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jayme R. Dowdall practice?
- Dr. Jayme Dowdall has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayme Dowdall practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.