A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaymes Granata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaymes Granata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Granata graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Granata has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaymes D Granata MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaymes D. Granata practice?
- Dr. Jaymes Granata has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaymes Granata practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Surgeons.