A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaymica Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaymica Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaymica Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaymica B Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaymica B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jaymica Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaymica Patel practices Family Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Woodbury Family Physicians.