A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaymie Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaymie Pennington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaymie Pennington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Pennington has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaymie H Pennington MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jaymie H. Pennington practice?
- Dr. Jaymie Pennington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaymie Pennington practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Gastroenterologists.