A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaymie Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaymie Pennington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pennington
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pennington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaymie Pennington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Pennington has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaymie H Pennington MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jaymie H. Pennington practice?
- Dr. Jaymie Pennington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaymie Pennington practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Gastroenterologists.