A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayna Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayna Doshi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayna Doshi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doshi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayna Kantilal Doshi MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jayna K. Doshi practice?
- Dr. Jayna Doshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayna Doshi practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lakewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands Ranch, CO.