A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayne Bernier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayne Bernier, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernier graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bernier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayne Marion Bernier MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jayne M. Bernier practice?
- Dr. Jayne Bernier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayne Bernier practices Diagnostic Radiology near Islandia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NY.
See Islandia Radiologists.