A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayne Bernier, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernier graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bernier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jayne Bernier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jayne M. Bernier practice?
Dr. Jayne Bernier practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Islandia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mattituck, NY and Medford, NY.
See Islandia Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Bernier, Dr. Hanna Bernier, Dr. Iva Bernier, Dr. Jackie Bernier, Dr. Jan Bernier, Dr. Jana Bernier, Dr. Janae Bernier, Dr. Jane Bernier