A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayne Bernier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernier
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayne Bernier, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernier graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bernier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayne Marion Bernier MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jayne M. Bernier practice?
- Dr. Jayne Bernier has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jayne Bernier practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hampton Bays, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Grove, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See Hampton Bays Radiologists.