A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayne Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayne Clark, Physiatrist, Legal Medicine Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayne Clark, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Non-surgical spine care and legal consulting
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- LDS Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayne Elizabeth Clark MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jayne E. Clark practice?
- Dr. Jayne Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayne Clark practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Physiatrists.