A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayne Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayne Clark, Physiatrist, Legal Medicine Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayne Clark, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Non-surgical spine care and legal consulting
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayne Elizabeth Clark MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jayne E. Clark practice?
- Dr. Jayne Clark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jayne Clark practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Physiatrists.