A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayne Cluett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayne Cluett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayne Cluett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cluett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cluett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayne Candice Cluett MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jayne C. Cluett practice?
- Dr. Jayne Cluett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayne Cluett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Obstetricians & Gynecologists.