A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayne Cluett is Excellent. Dr. Cluett has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayne Cluett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cluett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cluett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cluett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jayne Cluett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jayne C. Cluett practice?
Dr. Jayne Cluett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Cluett, Dr. Hanna Cluett, Dr. Iva Cluett, Dr. Jackie Cluett, Dr. Jan Cluett, Dr. Jana Cluett, Dr. Janae Cluett, Dr. Jane Cluett