Overall Review

August 30th, 2015
Dr cluett overlooks too many symptoms, she doesn't take your complaints seriously. I now am facing surgery because of her nonchalant attitude, when I didn't have to be if this was taken seriously from the beginning. I was always brushed off as no big deal. Very poor bedside manner and her staff is rude and unprofessional. I switched drs and have been treated amazingly well.

May 22nd, 2013
Great doctor! I moved out of the town her office is in and now travel over 40 min. one way to see her.

December 27th, 2011
NO DOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
My sister and I both have horrible health problems because we were both left on a form of birth control far past the recommended time limit. When I first asked Dr. Cluett about this, she said not to worry...this was at 5 years of taking this med, I took it for another 3 years without mention from her. We now both incur thousands of dollars in health bills every year because of our life long effects from these meds. Neither of us were ever warned or spoken to...I didn't even find out that this medicine could be bad for me until I visited another doctor who had me tested and I have never seen Dr. Cluett Since. DO NOT TRUST HER.

October 1st, 2009
Dr. Cluett and her staff are the most professional doctors office I have ever had. They are welcoming and helpful. I have been her patient for 16 years.