A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayne Healey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayne Healey is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Healey
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Healey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayne Healey, MD is board certified in Pathology - Hematology and Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Healey graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Healey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayne Louise Healey MD is a female Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Hematology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jayne L. Healey practice?
- Dr. Jayne Healey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayne Healey practices Pathology, Hematology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pathologists and Syracuse Hematologists.