A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayne Ness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayne Ness is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ness
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Ness Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayne Ness, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transverse Myelitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ness graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ness has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayne M Ness MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jayne M. Ness practice?
- Dr. Jayne Ness has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayne Ness practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Neurologists.