A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayne Ness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayne Ness is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayne Ness, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transverse Myelitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ness graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ness has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayne M Ness MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jayne M. Ness practice?
- Dr. Jayne Ness has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayne Ness practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Neurologists.