A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayne Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayne Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayne Weiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Corneal Diseases, Orthopedic Procedures, and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance