A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayne Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayne Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayne Weiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Diseases
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Weiss has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayne S Weiss MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jayne S. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Jayne Weiss has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jayne Weiss practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Houma, LA and Bogalusa, LA.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.