A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayne Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayne Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayne Weiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Diseases
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Weiss has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayne S Weiss MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jayne S. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Jayne Weiss has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jayne Weiss practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Houma, LA and Bogalusa, LA.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.