A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaynish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaynish Patel, Interventional Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaynish Patel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaynish Bhupendra Patel MD is a male Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jaynish B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jaynish Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaynish Patel practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.