Dr. Jaynish Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaynish Patel?

Amazing!

Posted on July 24th, 2017

I was so nervous about having a procedure with Dr. Patel that I cancelled twice! He called me after the second cancellation and made me feel much more at ease. Once I met him, I was instantly relieved. His presence is very reassuring. The procedure was painless and quick. Highly recommend this amazing physician!

One of kind doctor!

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Dr. Patel was recommended to me by my primary care doctor for a procedure. I had never met Dr. Patel until the day of the procedure so naturally, I was a little scared. Within 10 seconds of meeting him, I felt at ease. His bedside manner is the best and he is very comforting. He answered all of my questions and the procedure was a piece of cake. Afterwards, his nurses did a tremendous job of following up. Overall, an A+ experience!

OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN!

Posted on December 9th, 2010

In an era where doctors are always in a hurry, Dr. Patel truly takes time to listen to his patients. He knows how to reduce the anxiety of having a procedure by explaining the details in a simple and easy to understand way. He is also very thorough and does a great job following up!

Posted on October 29th, 2009

Dr. Patel is a good listener and also took a good amount of time explaining my conditon,details of options, outcomes, etc. He has one of the best bed-side manners that I have ever experienced. He is easy to understand, to like and to trust.

Posted on October 7th, 2015