A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayon Kim is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayon Kim MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jayon Kim practice?
- Dr. Jayon Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jayon Kim practices Internal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists.