Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jayprakash Patel
Dr. Jayprakash Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jemison, AL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Shelby Baptist Medical Center, Vaughan Regional Medical Center and Princeton Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Patel has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jayprakash Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jayprakash Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jemison, AL.
Dr. Larry Mikul
Jemison, AL 0.94 mi23
Dr. Haritha Ramasastry
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Clanton, AL 8.88 mi41
Dr. Hirenkumar Jani
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Clanton, AL 9.73 mi34