A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayprakesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayprakesh Patel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayprakesh Patel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Patel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayprakesh Vanarsi Patel MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jayprakesh V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jayprakesh Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jayprakesh Patel practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.