A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayrag Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayrag Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Royal Free And University College Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayrag A Patel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jayrag A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jayrag Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayrag Patel practices Ophthalmology near Bristol, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Bristol Ophthalmologists.