A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayrag Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayrag Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Royal Free And University College Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayrag Patel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jayrag Patel practice?
- Dr. Jayrag Patel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jayrag Patel practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.