A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayrag Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayrag Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Royal Free And University College Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayrag A Patel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jayrag A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jayrag Patel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jayrag Patel practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.