Dr. Jayraj Jhala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jayraj Jhala?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jayraj Jhala?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 22nd, 2017

Dr. Raj is always checking out his pecs

This boy is more concerned with his own muscles than the health of his patients.

April 20th, 2015

Incompetent

I had a condition, although mild, Dr. Jhala gave me a shot of antibiotics and prescribed two more to take orally. At no time did he warn me the risks of taking this much antibiotics. Now I have cdiff! Much worse that what I went to him for. He should of warned me of the risks and let me make the decision on weather or not to take the antibiotics. I have been through a difficult time for over a month, lost time at work, and after he couldn't fix his doing, he sent me to a GI doctor. More money, more time off work. The medicine that I have to take for 6 weeks cost $3500! Thanks a lot Dr. Jhala!

March 23rd, 2013

Dr. Jhala is one the best doc I have ever met. Generally, all doctors are same as far as traditional practice of medicine goes. What sets Dr. Jhala apart from rest of the bunch is his outlook and flexibility to try other options. He is health freak. He practice what he preaches. He has this marathon certificates on the wall of his office and always pushes me and my family to be active. He prescribed me some medicine but also ask me to try some home remedies which works like magic. I always on the go and want to get out of doctors office ASAP and Dr. Jhala is quick, which suits my need.

August 16th, 2012

I love Dr. Jhala, he is excellent

Dr. Jhala, along with my surgeon, follow me after a surgery several years ago. I never have to wait but a few minutes. He is professional, listens very well and recalls previous visits. His staff is pleasant and responsive. I have been his patient for 5 years and will be his patient as long as he practices medicine. My husband and son are patients now as well.

July 17th, 2012

Easy to get appointment, but that's not a good thing.

Dr. Jhala is easy to get appointments with. With that being said, there is a good reason for that! He really is only in this for one thing. MONEY! That is why he always wants to have follow up visits and will only discuss whatever issue you called about, for the appointment. If there is another possible issue, he will tell you that you need to make another appointment (so he can bill insurance again). He always seems like he's in to big of a hurry to really listen to what's going on. I can't really think of another DR. that I have been this displeased with. In fact, all the DR.'s I can recall going to have been great, besides him.

March 29th, 2012

poor performance

This doctor does not listen to you problems and works hard to send you to a specialist. He is always in a hurry and does not follow up when completed. He just runs out of the office and assumes you have no more questions. I would not recommend this doctor as he has no time for the patient. He is also not very good at analyzing the problems. He waits for you to tell him what the problem is (as if you were a doctor).

May 15th, 2017