Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jayraj Shah
Dr. Jayraj Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceburg, TN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Southern Tennessee Regional Hospital - Lawrenceburg and Crockett Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jayraj Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jayraj Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceburg, TN.
Dr. Haresh Khatri
Lawrenceburg, TN 0 mi42
Dr. Frances Berry-Brown
Lawrenceburg, TN 0.25 mi31
Dr. Przemyslaw Borek
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Lawrenceburg, TN 0.46 mi14