A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayshree Chander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayshree Chander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayshree Chander, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chander graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Chander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayshree Chander MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jayshree Chander practice?
- Dr. Jayshree Chander has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jayshree Chander practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA and Fremont, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.