A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayshree Dhali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayshree Dhali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhali
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayshree Dhali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhali graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dhali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayshree Dhali MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jayshree Dhali practice?
- Dr. Jayshree Dhali has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayshree Dhali practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Endocrinologists.