A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayshree Matadial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayshree Matadial is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matadial
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matadial Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayshree Matadial, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Matadial graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Matadial has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayshree Matadial MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jayshree Matadial practice?
- Dr. Jayshree Matadial has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayshree Matadial practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Internists and Port Saint Lucie Gastroenterologists.