A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayshree Matadial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayshree Matadial is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayshree Matadial, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Matadial graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Matadial has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayshree Matadial MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jayshree Matadial practice?
- Dr. Jayshree Matadial has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayshree Matadial practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Internists and Port Saint Lucie Gastroenterologists.