Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jayshree Savla
Dr. Jayshree Savla, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Panama City, FL, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Lubbock, TX (and 2 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Savla is affiliated with Lovelace Women's Hospital, Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center and Jersey City Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jayshree Savla has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jayshree Savla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panama City, FL.
Dr. Peter Hervie
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Panama City, FL 0.01 mi19
Dr. Ronald Flaster
Panama City, FL 0.01 mi32
Dr. Zuzana Novak
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Panama City, FL 0.01 mi28