A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayshree Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayshree Sinha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayshree Sinha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Sinha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sinha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jayshree Sinha practice?
Dr. Jayshree Sinha practices Pediatrics near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Pediatricians.