A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayshri Gamoth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayshri Gamoth, Family Practitioner, Dermatologist, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayshri Gamoth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamoth graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayshri Gamoth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jayshri Gamoth practice?
- Dr. Jayshri Gamoth has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jayshri Gamoth practices Family Medicine near Casa Grande, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Queen Creek, AZ.
See Casa Grande Primary Care Doctors.