A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayson Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayson Bell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayson P Bell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jayson P. Bell practice?
- Dr. Jayson Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayson Bell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gallup, NM.
See Gallup Surgeons.