A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayson Benjert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benjert
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benjert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayson Benjert, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjert graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Benjert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayson L Benjert DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jayson L. Benjert practice?
- Dr. Jayson Benjert has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayson Benjert practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.