A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayson Benjert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benjert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benjert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayson Benjert, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjert graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Benjert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayson L Benjert DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jayson L. Benjert practice?
- Dr. Jayson Benjert has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayson Benjert practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.