Dr. Jayson Henry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jayson Henry?

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Doctor Henry is GREAT! He is just the right mix of kind and gentle, funny and serious. I feel like I can talk to him about anything. I feel comfortable even in normally uncomfortable situations. Dr. Henry will put you at ease.

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

Enjoy his easy-going manner and the fact that he remembers me despite gaps in time between visits. He is knowledgeable, caring, and organized. His office staff is equally friendly and efficient.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Wonderful doctor!

Long time patient

Posted on November 3rd, 2014

I have seen Dr Henry since he began practicing. I have found him to be most knowledgeable in every area of my health care. I have always found the office staff very helpful, kind and efficient. I love his bedside manner and have paid full price at times when my insurance changed and he was not in network. I am tickled that another change in my coverage has put him back in network. He was worth the wait.

New Patient

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

I have a few friends that see Dr Henry and highly recommend him. .I was looking to change Doctors for my husband and self. I seen him couple weeks ago and he seems to have a lot of interest in his patients. He's very comfortable to talk to. No rushing through things or taking over your head. My husband will see him next week. . I'm anxious to get his opinion

Posted on March 11th, 2013

I love this Doctor! My son and I both go to him and he is always right on with his diagnoses. I really feel as if he cares about me as a patient. In my experience he found something other doctors couldn't and my health has been because of it!

Thanks for being there Dr. Henry

Posted on May 31st, 2011

Dr. Henry is the most caring and interested Doctor I have encountered outside the USAF. He listens, dicusses and never seems rushed. Thank You for being there for us Dr. Henry

Once caring, now in it for the $s

Posted on July 20th, 2010

Being a patient of Dr. Henry's since he first opened his practice in Norman, I've experienced both the highs and lows. While it's true that his 'bedside manner' is stellar, his actual medical knowledge and diagnoses seem greatly limited. As others have said, he rushes to antibiotics far-too often & has a habit of diagnosing w/o testing. Since he no longer directly admits patients to NRH, my family has opted to seek another doctor. His staff has gone from the best to the worst, however the front desk ladies who were unprofessional and downright mean have fortunately departed. No improvements in 7 years for his office, thermometers that take 2 minutes to read, him jumping out to talk with a drug rep in the middle of appointments - this all leads me to believe the original Dr Henry who cared about his patients and their welfare has been replaced by a money-grubbing individual who often just 'phones it in' when things really matter. It's a shame it happened.

Posted on June 27th, 2009

He is an awesome doctor. His patients are lucky to have him. I hope he stays in Norman for a long time.

Posted on March 31st, 2009

Dr Henry has been my doctor for years and he has always been easy to talk to, professional, and caring. He never hesitates to call another professional for a consultation. The patient always comes first. He leaves his ego at the door!

Posted on October 5th, 2017