Dr. Jayson Henry DO Patient Reviews

January 19th, 2017
Doctor Henry is GREAT! He is just the right mix of kind and gentle, funny and serious. I feel like I can talk to him about anything. I feel comfortable even in normally uncomfortable situations. Dr. Henry will put you at ease.

November 23rd, 2016
Enjoy his easy-going manner and the fact that he remembers me despite gaps in time between visits. He is knowledgeable, caring, and organized. His office staff is equally friendly and efficient.

August 9th, 2016
Wonderful doctor!

November 3rd, 2014
Long time patient
I have seen Dr Henry since he began practicing. I have found him to be most knowledgeable in every area of my health care. I have always found the office staff very helpful, kind and efficient. I love his bedside manner and have paid full price at times when my insurance changed and he was not in network. I am tickled that another change in my coverage has put him back in network. He was worth the wait.

July 3rd, 2013
New Patient
I have a few friends that see Dr Henry and highly recommend him. .I was looking to change Doctors for my husband and self. I seen him couple weeks ago and he seems to have a lot of interest in his patients. He's very comfortable to talk to. No rushing through things or taking over your head. My husband will see him next week. . I'm anxious to get his opinion

March 11th, 2013
I love this Doctor! My son and I both go to him and he is always right on with his diagnoses. I really feel as if he cares about me as a patient. In my experience he found something other doctors couldn't and my health has been because of it!

May 31st, 2011
Thanks for being there Dr. Henry
Dr. Henry is the most caring and interested Doctor I have encountered outside the USAF. He listens, dicusses and never seems rushed. Thank You for being there for us Dr. Henry

July 20th, 2010
Once caring, now in it for the $s
Being a patient of Dr. Henry's since he first opened his practice in Norman, I've experienced both the highs and lows. While it's true that his 'bedside manner' is stellar, his actual medical knowledge and diagnoses seem greatly limited. As others have said, he rushes to antibiotics far-too often & has a habit of diagnosing w/o testing. Since he no longer directly admits patients to NRH, my family has opted to seek another doctor. His staff has gone from the best to the worst, however the front desk ladies who were unprofessional and downright mean have fortunately departed. No improvements in 7 years for his office, thermometers that take 2 minutes to read, him jumping out to talk with a drug rep in the middle of appointments - this all leads me to believe the original Dr Henry who cared about his patients and their welfare has been replaced by a money-grubbing individual who often just 'phones it in' when things really matter. It's a shame it happened.

June 27th, 2009
He is an awesome doctor. His patients are lucky to have him. I hope he stays in Norman for a long time.

March 31st, 2009
Dr Henry has been my doctor for years and he has always been easy to talk to, professional, and caring. He never hesitates to call another professional for a consultation. The patient always comes first. He leaves his ego at the door!