A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayton Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayton Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayton Lim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Lim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White County Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayton Ang Lim MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jayton A. Lim practice?
- Dr. Jayton Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayton Lim practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Internists and Searcy Nephrologists.