A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Trussell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Trussell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Trussell, MD, PAC is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Trussell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Trussell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trussell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans