A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Trussell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Trussell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Trussell, MD, PA, PA-C is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Trussell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Trussell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J C Trussell MD, PA, and PA-C is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. J C. Trussell practice?
- Dr. J Trussell has 5 office locations.
Dr. J Trussell practices Urology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Hershey Urologists.