A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jea Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jea Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jea Lee, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jea Youl Lee MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jea Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jea Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jea Lee practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Radiologists.