Learn more about Dr. Jea Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jea Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jea Lee, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jea Youl Lee MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jea Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jea Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jea Lee practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Radiologists and Memphis Oncologists.