Learn more about Dr. Jea Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jea Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jea Lee, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jea Youl Lee MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jea Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jea Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jea Lee practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Radiologists and Memphis Oncologists.