A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Bernard Durand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Bernard Durand is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durand
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Bernard Durand, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Durand graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Durand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Bernard Bernard Durand MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Bernard B. Durand practice?
- Dr. Jean-Bernard Durand has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean-Bernard Durand practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.