A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Bernard Durand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Bernard Durand, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Durand graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Durand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans