A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Claude D'Alleyrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Claude D'Alleyrand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alleyrand graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. D'Alleyrand has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Claude Gregoire D'Alleyrand MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Claude G. D'Alleyrand practice?
- Dr. Jean-Claude D'Alleyrand has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jean-Claude D'Alleyrand practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Tripler Army Medical Center, HI and Gwynn Oak, MD.
See Bethesda Orthopedic Surgeons.