A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Claude Hyppolite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Claude Hyppolite is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Claude Hyppolite, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyppolite graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Hyppolite has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Davis Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Claude Hyppolite MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Claude Hyppolite practice?
- Dr. Jean-Claude Hyppolite has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean-Claude Hyppolite practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Statesville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, NC and Huntersville, NC.
See Statesville Internists and Statesville Nephrologists.