Dr. Jean-Claude Nerette Jr DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Weston, FL

January 7th, 2016
El mejor Dr. del Sur de la Florida!
Dr. Nerette es el mejor Dr. en la Florida. Desde mi primera visita me senti muy satisfecha ya que ha sido el unico Dr. que ha podido diagnosticarme acertadamente y no como otros que dicen llamarse profesionales en la salud. El Dr. Nerette se toma el tiempo necesario para escuchar a los pacientes! Mi familia entera esta siendo tratada por el. Gracias a el gozamos de buena salud y mi vida cambio positivamente desde que me puse a su cuidado. El Dr. Nerette y su Staff me hicieron sentir como en familia. Estoy muy agradecida por el. Recomiendo al Dr. Nerette por su profesionalismo y trato con los pacientes.

January 5th, 2016
It’s all been said in the other five star reviews. Dr. Nerette and his staff are all I could have hoped for in a medical office. He has been my doctor for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaing a very efficient office, then Dr. Nerette is someone you should consider visiting.

December 21st, 2015
I met Dr. Nerette 6 plus years ago. I was feeling old, tired, and lack of energy and enthusiasm. He promised that he could make me better. He kept his promise.... I felt better in 3 days and has kept me feeling great! He is in my daily prayers.

December 19th, 2015
I met Dr. Nerette 6 years ago feeling old, tired, and not great. He promised that he could make me better. He did!

December 18th, 2015
This is the way it use to be. From the staff to the doctors is excellent. The doctor truly cares about you and spends as much time as you need. I couldn't be more satisfied.

March 17th, 2015
Doctor narette provided a professional and comfortable experience. After my visit i have felt much better and have progressed in ways i thought i never could. I would recommend his services to whoever is looking for an amazing experience and great results

March 17th, 2015
hormones replacement
He's amazing , and save my life

February 18th, 2014
Not very personable and hasn't spent any real time with me. I am still optimistic that I will see benefits from my treatment plan and that this is just not a warm doctor but that they do in fact know what they are doing.

May 1st, 2013
WORST DOCTOR BEWARE
WORST DOCTOR BEWARE ! MEAN RUDE AND HEARTLESS DONT GO. HE WRITES HIS ONLY "GOOD REVIEW