A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Daniel Policard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Daniel Policard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Policard graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Policard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Daniel D Policard MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Daniel D. Policard practice?
- Dr. Jean-Daniel Policard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean-Daniel Policard practices Psychiatry near Emporia, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan, KS and Topeka, KS.
See Emporia Psychiatrists.