A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Francois Reat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Francois Reat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reat
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Francois Reat, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reat graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Francois Pascal Reat MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Francois P. Reat practice?
- Dr. Jean-Francois Reat has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean-Francois Reat practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oak Ridge, TN.
See Oak Ridge Surgeons.