A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Francois Reat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Francois Reat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reat
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Francois Reat, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reat graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Francois Pascal Reat MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Francois P. Reat practice?
- Dr. Jean-Francois Reat has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean-Francois Reat practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oak Ridge, TN.
See Oak Ridge Surgeons.