A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Francois Reat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Francois Reat, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reat graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reat has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean-Francois P. Reat practice?
Dr. Jean-Francois Reat practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Otolaryngology, and Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Ridge, TN and Lenoir City, TN.
See Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons, Knoxville Otolaryngologists, and Knoxville Surgeons.