Learn more about Dr. Jean-Francois Reat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reat
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Reat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Francois Reat, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reat graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reat has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Francois Pascal Reat MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Francois P. Reat practice?
- Dr. Jean-Francois Reat has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jean-Francois Reat practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Ridge, TN and Lenoir City, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.