A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Jacques Abitbol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Jacques Abitbol, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abitbol
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abitbol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Jacques Abitbol, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Abitbol graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abitbol has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Jacques Abitbol MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Jacques Abitbol practice?
- Dr. Jean-Jacques Abitbol has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean-Jacques Abitbol practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.