A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Jacques Abitbol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Jacques Abitbol, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Jacques Abitbol, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Abitbol graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abitbol has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Jacques Abitbol MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Jacques Abitbol practice?
- Dr. Jean-Jacques Abitbol has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jean-Jacques Abitbol practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple Terrace, FL.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA and San Diego, CA.