Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter
Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Rajter is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Holy Cross Hospital (on staff) and Kindred Hospital So FL Ft Lauderdale. Dr. Rajter has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Juliana Rajter
Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi
Dr. Husman Khan
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.28 mi45
Dr. Khalil Khan
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.28 mi13