Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2017

Spectacular doc

I was referred to Dr. Rajter by my primary care provider. His office is fenomenal and the doctor is spectacular. Would highly encourage anybody with pulmonary issues to call for an appointment.

May 4th, 2017

FANTASTIC SERVICE

Dr Rajter and his staff are first class and very profesional

March 18th, 2017

Wonderful doctor and staff.

After being diagnosed with lung cancer which required radiation therapy, my oncologist wanted "markers" placed in my chest next to the tumor. He set me up with Dr. Rajter who used a bronchoscope to place them without complications. Radiologist was going to place them with a needle and reported a 20-30% chance of complication. I highly recommend Dr. Rajter

August 22nd, 2016

The Best

After spending five years of getting nowhere with my illness, I decided to see Dr. Rajter. He answered all my questions and spent a significant amount of time explaining what I should do. With one visit, he took better care of me than all of the other doctors I had seen in the past

July 24th, 2016

Exceptional attention

After diagnosing my husband with IPF a year ago, Dr. Rejter and his team have been fighting for us as if we were family. He also seems to have the respect of the hospital staff and other specialists, something that's really important when you need attention quickly.

June 1st, 2016

Coughing no more

For the last several months, I was suffering from a nagging cough. Dr. Rajter diagnosed my problem and placed a treatment plan in place which resolved my issues. My cough is gone. Thank you for taking such good care of me.

May 2nd, 2016

Dr Rajter is a fine physician, highly professional, likeable and very caring toward his patients. I recommend him enthusiastically.

April 1st, 2016

Great lung specialist

After reading this physician's reviews, I called his office for an appointment. Since I was not feeling well, his wonderful office staff set up an emergency appointment. Dr. Rajter was courteous, knowledgable, easy going and had great bed side manners. He diagnosed my problem quickly and reviewed his treatment plan with me after providing written instructions. Simply fenomenal.

March 24th, 2016

Saved my life

When being evaluated by Dr. Rajter for an unrelated problem, he recommended I proceed with a screening CT of the chest for lung cancer. I only quit smoking recently. CT revealed a small spot in my lung. He promptly set me up for Navigational Bronchoscopy and he was able to avoid an invasive procedure for diagnosis. Lesion was indeed cancer and I proceeded with surgical resection. Prognosis is great based on the oncologist as my cancer was picked up early and was limited to stage 1. Thank you for saving my life.

February 14th, 2016

Wonderful Doc

For years, I had been suffering from shortness of breath. After calling his office, Jessica quickly scheduled me for an appointment. The good doc rapidly diagnosed me with pulmonary hypertension and completed the work up confirming the diagnosis. Since then, I have been started on Letairis and Adcirca. My shortness of breath is essentially gone and my ability to exercise is much improved. His staff is great, his office easy to get to and he himself is fenomenal to interact with. Thanks Doc.

January 14th, 2016

Great knowledge and bedside manners

I was admitted to Broward General with shortness of breath due to my heart condition. My friend advised me to request a consultation with Dr. Rajter. My main doctor agreed. Dr. Rajter assessed my problems and ordered some further testing.. After discharge, I followed up with him in the office and he placed me on a treatment plan for my pulmonary hypertension. Several weeks later, I now feel much better. Great staff in the office and wonderful compassionate care by the doctor.

January 1st, 2016

Caring physician

I needed an emergency appointment to see a pulmonary specialist. I was diagnosed with a spot on my lung and was extremely worried. After researching Dr. Rajter's credentials and discussing him with my PCP, I called his office for an appointment, convinced that I would need to wait for the New Year. We were between Christmas and New Year's. After explaining my situation, I was promptly seen in his office. I have a "Navigational Bronchoscopy" scheduled for the New Year, so he can diagnose my spot. Thank you for taking such prompt and good care of me.