Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017
FANTASTIC SERVICE
Dr Rajter and his staff are first class and very profesional

March 18th, 2017
Wonderful doctor and staff.
After being diagnosed with lung cancer which required radiation therapy, my oncologist wanted "markers" placed in my chest next to the tumor. He set me up with Dr. Rajter who used a bronchoscope to place them without complications. Radiologist was going to place them with a needle and reported a 20-30% chance of complication. I highly recommend Dr. Rajter

August 22nd, 2016
The Best
After spending five years of getting nowhere with my illness, I decided to see Dr. Rajter. He answered all my questions and spent a significant amount of time explaining what I should do. With one visit, he took better care of me than all of the other doctors I had seen in the past

July 24th, 2016
Exceptional attention
After diagnosing my husband with IPF a year ago, Dr. Rejter and his team have been fighting for us as if we were family. He also seems to have the respect of the hospital staff and other specialists, something that's really important when you need attention quickly.

June 1st, 2016
Coughing no more
For the last several months, I was suffering from a nagging cough. Dr. Rajter diagnosed my problem and placed a treatment plan in place which resolved my issues. My cough is gone. Thank you for taking such good care of me.

May 2nd, 2016
Dr Rajter is a fine physician, highly professional, likeable and very caring toward his patients. I recommend him enthusiastically.

April 1st, 2016
Great lung specialist
After reading this physician's reviews, I called his office for an appointment. Since I was not feeling well, his wonderful office staff set up an emergency appointment. Dr. Rajter was courteous, knowledgable, easy going and had great bed side manners. He diagnosed my problem quickly and reviewed his treatment plan with me after providing written instructions. Simply fenomenal.

March 24th, 2016
Saved my life
When being evaluated by Dr. Rajter for an unrelated problem, he recommended I proceed with a screening CT of the chest for lung cancer. I only quit smoking recently. CT revealed a small spot in my lung. He promptly set me up for Navigational Bronchoscopy and he was able to avoid an invasive procedure for diagnosis. Lesion was indeed cancer and I proceeded with surgical resection. Prognosis is great based on the oncologist as my cancer was picked up early and was limited to stage 1. Thank you for saving my life.

February 14th, 2016
Wonderful Doc
For years, I had been suffering from shortness of breath. After calling his office, Jessica quickly scheduled me for an appointment. The good doc rapidly diagnosed me with pulmonary hypertension and completed the work up confirming the diagnosis. Since then, I have been started on Letairis and Adcirca. My shortness of breath is essentially gone and my ability to exercise is much improved. His staff is great, his office easy to get to and he himself is fenomenal to interact with. Thanks Doc.

January 14th, 2016
Great knowledge and bedside manners
I was admitted to Broward General with shortness of breath due to my heart condition. My friend advised me to request a consultation with Dr. Rajter. My main doctor agreed. Dr. Rajter assessed my problems and ordered some further testing.. After discharge, I followed up with him in the office and he placed me on a treatment plan for my pulmonary hypertension. Several weeks later, I now feel much better. Great staff in the office and wonderful compassionate care by the doctor.

January 1st, 2016
Caring physician
I needed an emergency appointment to see a pulmonary specialist. I was diagnosed with a spot on my lung and was extremely worried. After researching Dr. Rajter's credentials and discussing him with my PCP, I called his office for an appointment, convinced that I would need to wait for the New Year. We were between Christmas and New Year's. After explaining my situation, I was promptly seen in his office. I have a "Navigational Bronchoscopy" scheduled for the New Year, so he can diagnose my spot. Thank you for taking such prompt and good care of me.

October 30th, 2015
Worth traveling for
For the last several months I was unable to obtain proper care for my pulmonary condition in Trinidad. I was refered by a friend to see Dr. Rajter in Fort Lauderdale. He reassessed my problems and started a treatment plan. I have been under his care for about 5 months now and I feel much better. I have seen him twice and plan to continue to travel to the US to obtain his care.