A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Ju Sheen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Ju Sheen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheen graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sheen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Ju Sheen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Ju Sheen practice?
- Dr. Jean-Ju Sheen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean-Ju Sheen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Richmond Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.