A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Louis Caron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Louis Caron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Louis Caron, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Caron graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- University Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Louis Louis Caron MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Louis L. Caron practice?
- Dr. Jean-Louis Caron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean-Louis Caron practices Neurological Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.