A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Louis Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Louis Salinas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Louis Salinas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salinas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salinas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean-Louis B. Salinas practice?
Dr. Jean-Louis Salinas practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.