A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Louis Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Louis Salinas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Louis Salinas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Salinas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Louis Salinas MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Louis Salinas practice?
- Dr. Jean-Louis Salinas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean-Louis Salinas practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.