Learn more about Dr. Jean-Luc Benoit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Luc Benoit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Benoit graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Benoit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Luc Luc P Benoit MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Luc L. Benoit practice?
- Dr. Jean-Luc Benoit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean-Luc Benoit practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.