A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Marc Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Marc Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Marc Cohen, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Universite De Reims. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Marc M Cohen MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Marc M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jean-Marc Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean-Marc Cohen practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.